School meals are provided by Innovate. Food is always freshly cooked with fresh garden vegetables that are never chilled or reheated. Snack packs are available and fresh salad crudités and home baked bread are served daily. Meals are ordered online using secure online payments.
Innovate serve familiar food that children like:
- plenty of variety with a three week cycle menu
- fully meets Nutritional Standards
- use of local, fresh, seasonal ingredients
- use their own chefs prepare all meals to the highest standards.
- they never add colourants or preservatives
- they can prepare meals for those with special dietary needs
All school meals are ordered through the online platform found at the link below and paid for online.
If your child is new to the school, you will first need to register your child on the website. After that ordering is very easy. Each day there is a choice of main course, including a vegetarian option, and pudding or fruit.
Where parents pay for meals, these are charged at £2.30 per meal.
All orders for meals must be placed by the deadline, which midnight on the Saturday which falls before the Monday beginning the week in which the meals will be served. M
Innovate can cater for any food allergies which your child may have (medical certificates are required).