What children wear to school is important. Appropriate clothing reinforces good behaviour and helps to give a sense of belonging. Please support your child by providing uniform and appropriate P.E. kit. All children will be supplied with a clear plastic water bottle for use during the day; replacements can be purchased through the school office. The school colours are navy blue and light blue.
|Pale blue blouse or polo shirt||Pale blue shirt or polo shirt|
|Grey pinafore or skirt (pleated or flared - not split) or dark grey trousers (not cords or jeans)||Dark grey trousers or tailored shorts (not cords or jeans)|
|A lightweight navy/white checked or striped dress may be worn as an alternative in summer months|
|White, navy or grey socks or tights||Grey or navy socks|
|Navy tie (optional)||Navy tie (optional)|
For Both Boys and Girls:
- School sweatshirt or navy v-neck jumper or cardigan
- Reading book bag
- Water bottle with a sports cap (Water bottles can be purchased from the School Office)
- Black shoes fastened with buckles, laces or velcro are worn during the school day. Trainers are not acceptable as footwear to be worn all day. For safety reasons sling back, peep toe sandals and slip on shoes are not acceptable footwear.
Please note that jeans are not an acceptable school uniform.
Jewellery should not be worn at school and studs only are acceptable for pierced ears and must be removed for PE and Games.
Please provide an old shirt / long-sleeved overall for creative activities.
Sweatshirts, girl’s cardigans, fleeces, reversible showerproof fleeces, embroidered polo shirts and book bags in the school colours and with the school badge are available for purchase from Uniform Direct via the link below. You can also purchase plain PE kit from here too.
The school keeps one of each size of sweatshirt which are available for sizing.
For health and safety reasons it is important that children are properly dressed for any physical activity. No jewellery should be worn for PE, games or swimming. This includes earrings.
Our uniform for PE is as follows:
- Plain white round neck T-shirt.
- Navy shorts or Games skirt
- Plimsolls for indoor physical education
- An outside PE kit consisting of trainers and a navy track suit (children will go outside for PE in the winter so must be suitably dressed. A hat and gloves are also advisable).
- PE kit should be kept in a named drawstring bag.
- Your child will need a plastic lunch box if they are bringing lunch to school. The type with provision for storing a drink is ideal and can be stored easily.
- Please do not allow children to bring large bags to school, as we do not have room for them.
- In order to protect school clothing when messy activities are in progress, children should have an overall or old shirt available to use. Old shirts make ideal overalls by cutting down and adding elastic to the sleeves.
- Pupils are responsible for the security of their personal possessions. Children should not bring expensive items of personal property to school.
- Please label all clothing/items with your child’s name