Ingham Primary School is a special place with a real passion for learning. In an idyllic setting, at the heart of a beautiful village, we bring together timeless values with innovative practice; aiming to create irresistible learning opportunities for all our children. But most of all, we are a community, a family, where all are cared for, valued and nurtured and all can thrive and succeed. We draw on the wider community around us who are very much part of that school family too.
At the heart of the community, with community at its heart!
Our School Vision
Successful, Confident, Caring.
This is our vision for all of learners. It is at the root of all we do. Every day in every way we try to move closer to making it a reality. You will see it in the corridors, in the classrooms, in the playground.
This vision can be filtered down into smaller branches. Our aims are that all learners:
- Have a thirst for learning and are proud of their own and others achievements.
- Challenge themselves using logic, reasoning, creativity and communication.
- Respect others in our community and beyond, celebrating and embracing differences.
- Enjoy and celebrate the development of their own and others gifts and talents.
So what will this look like? How will we know when we have achieved our vision and aims?
- Skilled staff enable all pupils to be successful independent learners.
- The school is a safe and stimulating space with effective resources for all.
- Irresistible learning opportunities meet children’s needs and build on previous learning.
- The skills and values of staff impact on all children, developing their confidence and self-esteem.
- All children make good or better progress.
- All children gain the skills they need to be successful in the next stage of their learning journey.
- All children have a sense of awe and wonder relating to the world around them.
- The school is continuously improving.
- Parents and the Community have strong relationships with the school.
- All Governors know the school well and work towards its continued improvement.
Our values are also really important to us. Like the rings inside a tree, they run to the core of the life of the school. We talk about them, practise them and celebrate them. They are:
Our Golden Rules show us the way we are to behave towards each other. Through these rules we show we are all a part of the Ingham school family! They are how we live out our values:
- We listen to others with respect and patience.
- We persevere, work hard and always do our best.
- We are caring, polite and friendly.
- We are peaceful and forgiving.
- We look after and respect all property.
- We are honest and trustworthy; we always tell the truth.